Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was on the inside label of my can of salmon. I haven't made it yet. The servings and time are estimates.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans canned salmon, skinless and boneless
- 1 (8 ounce) package fettuccine pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup green onion, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet basil, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 1 medium zucchini, julienne cut
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Drain salmon.
- Cook pasta in water according to package directions.
- Saute garlic, mushrooms, onion, oregano, basil, and rosemary in butter and olive oil until mushrooms are golden.
- Stir in wine, zucchini and capers.
- Simmer 1 minute until zucchini is tender-crisp.
- Remove from heat.
- Gently fold in salmon.
- Toss in cooked pasta.
- Top with parsley.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese.
We skipped the mushrooms and used asparagus instead of zucchini and it was GONE, devoured by my 2 boys & husband. I would have liked a little more flavor in the sauce to give it 5 stars, but overall, a very enjoyable pasta dish.