Halcyon Eve's Note:
From Simple & Delicious magazine, this quick & easy dinner sounds delicious! You can lighten it up by using a light Alfredo sauce, if desired. Times are estimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain thoroughly.
- 2While the pasta cooks, saute pepper in olive oil until tender. Add garlic & saute 1 minute more.
- 3Stir in sauce, broccoli, salmon, and basil. Cook, stirring often, over medium heat until heated through.
- 4Add fettuccine to skillet and toss to coat. Serve right away.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 86.9 mg
- Sodium 96.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: