Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Simple & Delicious magazine, this quick & easy dinner sounds delicious! You can lighten it up by using a light Alfredo sauce, if desired. Times are estimates.
- 8 ounces fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) jars alfredo sauce
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 2 (6 ounce) envelopes boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain thoroughly.
- While the pasta cooks, saute pepper in olive oil until tender. Add garlic & saute 1 minute more.
- Stir in sauce, broccoli, salmon, and basil. Cook, stirring often, over medium heat until heated through.
- Add fettuccine to skillet and toss to coat. Serve right away.