Adapted from a WW cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Place the salmon fillets on a sheet of baking paper and cover with the chopped red onion. Enclose to form a parcel.
- 3Place on baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until cooked.
- 4Cool slightly, discard onion then flake salmon. Set aside.
- 5Cook fettuccine in large pan of boiling salted water as per packet instructions then drain.
- 6Meanwhile mix together the lemon juice, honey, mustard and oil.
- 7Place fettuccine in large bowl, toss together with the combined lemon juice mixture. Add the flaked salmon and toss gently.
- 8Serve sprinkled with chives.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.6
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 124.9 mg
- Sodium 135.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 31.6 g