Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from a WW cookbook
Make and share this Salmon Fettuccine recipe from Food.com.
- 400 g fresh salmon fillets, pin bones removed
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 400 g fresh fettuccine
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- chopped fresh chives (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place the salmon fillets on a sheet of baking paper and cover with the chopped red onion. Enclose to form a parcel.
- Place on baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until cooked.
- Cool slightly, discard onion then flake salmon. Set aside.
- Cook fettuccine in large pan of boiling salted water as per packet instructions then drain.
- Meanwhile mix together the lemon juice, honey, mustard and oil.
- Place fettuccine in large bowl, toss together with the combined lemon juice mixture. Add the flaked salmon and toss gently.
- Serve sprinkled with chives.
This is an interesting way to serve salmon which we enjoyed. Thanks for sharing!