Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted From All Recipes.
- 2 (12 ounce) skinless boneless salmon fillets
- seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (17 1/4 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup pesto sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Season the salmon fillets with salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Divide 1/2 of the spinach between two sheets of puff pastry, and mound in the center.
- Place a salmon fillet on top of each mound of spinach.
- Spread the pesto on the salmon fillets, and top with remaining spinach. Moisten the edges of the puff pastry with water, fold to the center, and seal the seams.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes until the pastry is puffed and golden, and the salmon has cooked all the way through.
I loved this! I cut the recipe in half because it was just for me tonight. I didn't know what to expect because I've never made anything "en croute" before. Well, it probably didn't look as pretty as it could have but boy did it taste great. I will be making this again! Thanks Lorrie! Made for Holiday tag.