Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great party appetizer. The flavor is very good.
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup lightly packed parsley (stems removed)
- 2 (7 ounce) cansboneless salmon, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, quartered
- 2 green onions, cut up
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- assorted cracker
- vegetables, dippers
- Add water chestnuts and parsley to food processor; process until coarsely chopped.
- Remove from bowl.
- Reinsert blade; add salmon, cream cheese, green onions, milk, lemon juice, horseradish and salt.
- Process till blended.
- Add water chestnuts and parsley; process just till mixed.
- Cover; chill.
- Serve with crackers and vegetables.