Recipe by I'mPat
From Australian Woman's Day magazine. Suggested you serve with baguette toasts and or cornichons (small gherkins). Servings are a guess but makes 1 1/2 cups. I have also made this using Philadelphia ultra low fat cream cheese and it went over very well.
Top Review by JuJuBeJen
One of my friends came over for a visit and I wanted to make something for us to munch on while we were visiting. I used Vadalia onions in place of the green onions cause that's what I had in the fridge. I loved the dill and lemon with the other ingredients. Oh what flavor. Served on whole wheat crackers they were delish!
- 415 g canned red salmon (drained and flaked)
- 60 g soft cream cheese (spreadable)
- 1⁄4 cup thickened cream
- 1 lemon (juice of)
- 3 green onions (spring onions or scallions, finely sliced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (snipped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon, cream cheese, cream and lemon juice in a jug and using a hand blender process until well blended (or use a small food processor).
- Stir in onions and dill and season to taste.
- If not serving immediately cover and chill in refrigerator and bring out about 15 to 30 minutes before serving.