1/3 Photos of Salmon Dinner
1 hr 15 mins
This is a tasty and economical meal. I have had this delicious recipe for years and years!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven to 350*F. Cover potatoes with boiling water. Let stand 5 minutes and drain.
- 2Drain salmon, saving liquid. Break into bite size pieces, discarding skin and bones.
- 3Break peas apart.
- 4Combine the peas with the carrot and onion.
- 5Put half the potatoes in a greased casserole dish and top with half of the salmon and half of vegetables. Repeat.
- 6Combine the salmon liquid and milk, spices and egg. Beat together with a fork and pour over top of the casserole.
- 7Combine the melted butter and crumbs and sprinkle on top.
- 8Bake covered for 45 minutes, remove cover and bake 15 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (493 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.4
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 149.0 mg
- Sodium 1249.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 34.0 g