Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Colorful and tasty. Good for a salad or side with dinner, or makes a great lunch or light meal all on its own.
- 3 cups spiral shaped pasta (I like the tri-colored)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 4 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 2 cups salmon, cooked chunks (OR 2 7.5 oz. cans salmon, drained, bones and skin removed)
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- Combine next 6 ingredients.
- Drain and rinse past in cold water.
- Mix the pasta and sour cream mixture.
- Add salmon and toss gently.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Excellent!! Everyone in my family loves this and trust me that is no small feat in my family. I substituted 1/2 cup of mayo for plain yogurt. Thanks for sharing.