- 1 1⁄2 cups flaked cooked salmon (about 6 ounces)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- thinly sliced baguette, rounds
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in processor.
- Blend until just smooth, occasionally scraping down sides of work bowl. Add smoked salmon and dill.
- Using on/off turns, blend just until smoked salmon is finely chopped. Season spread with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to small bowl. Serve with baguette rounds.