Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The salmon and mustard flavors pair so well and make this sandwich an easy, delicious lunch.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- leftover roast salmon (like Easy Roast Salmon, Easy Roast Salmon)
- 1 slice sharp cheddar cheese
- green leaf lettuce
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- Toast bread if desired and spread each slice with mustard mixture.
- Pile roast salmon, cheese, and lettuce on one slice of bread; top with second slice and enjoy!
All my favorite things on a sandwich! I'm not sure how well they go together, though. I thought the sharp cheddar fought the salmon a bit. I preferred the sandwich without the cheese.