1/2 Photos of Salmon Cutlets With Yoghurt Sauce
Peter J's Note:
This is a recipe I just came up with because I fancied something along these lines and couldn't find any existing recipes that appealed. It came out well and I think the lemon in the sauce gives a good contrast to the richness of salmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place salmon cutlet on low to medium temperature BBQ plate.
- 2Squeeze one lemon half over cutlet.
- 3Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
- 4Cook around seven minutes on one side, flip over and cook around another seven minutes but turn off BBQ plate after a few minutes.
- 5Meanwhile prepare the sauce in a small bowl by adding yoghurt, cumin, garlic and squeezed juice of other lemon half and mix well.
- 6Once the dish is cooked plate up and pour over the sauce.
- 7Add a sprinkling of paprika to garnish and place the coriander and parsley on top.
- 8Serve with a light salad such as mesclun, olives, tomato, mushrooms and grilled zucchini.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Cutlets With Yoghurt Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.3
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 64.1 mg
- Sodium 102.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 24.3 g