This is a recipe I just came up with because I fancied something along these lines and couldn't find any existing recipes that appealed. It came out well and I think the lemon in the sauce gives a good contrast to the richness of salmon.
- Place salmon cutlet on low to medium temperature BBQ plate.
- Squeeze one lemon half over cutlet.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
- Cook around seven minutes on one side, flip over and cook around another seven minutes but turn off BBQ plate after a few minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce in a small bowl by adding yoghurt, cumin, garlic and squeezed juice of other lemon half and mix well.
- Once the dish is cooked plate up and pour over the sauce.
- Add a sprinkling of paprika to garnish and place the coriander and parsley on top.
- Serve with a light salad such as mesclun, olives, tomato, mushrooms and grilled zucchini.