Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A tasty and very pretty appetizer. Perfect for a high tea or a garden party.
- 2 ounces salmon cream cheese spread, softened
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, finely minced
- 20 large nasturtium leaves
- 20 long stemmed nasturtium blossoms
- Mix together the salmon cream cheese, cucumber, and salt until smooth.
- Spoon about a teaspoonful of the mixture into the center of each leaf.
- Roll the leaves up into a tight roll.
- Wrap the blossom stems around the leaf and tie tightly.
- Chill for up to an hour before serving.