Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This was a recipe I always loved growing up. On Monday's dad and I had a scout meeting, so mom would always make them because they were quick and easy.
- 1 (12 ounce) can pink salmon
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil, for frying
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients, add the flour last because, sometimes you need to adjust the consistency.
- Mold the dough-like mix into patties.
- In a skillet heat oil over medium high head .
- Fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side.