- 1 can red salmon
- 1 cup cracker crumb
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove all bones and skin from salmon and mix with cracker crumbs, onion and egg.
- Shape into croquettes and skillet fry.
- Serve with white sauce. White Sauce: Combine cornstarch, margarine, milk and stir until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper and bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 1 minute and pour over salmon croquettes.