Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Wonderful recipe everyone whom has tried it always ends up asking for the recipe!
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans salmon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced dry onion
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup saltine crumbs (about 20 crackers)
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Mince fish (fine) mix in salt, pepper, cayenne, onion,dill and cracker crumbs.
- Add and moisten with 2 beaten eggs> Mix well.
- Make and form 10-12 patties.
- Dip each patty into 3rd beaten egg and then roll into bread crumbs.
- Drop each patty into hot oil and fry for about 2.5 min on eack side.
- Drain on paper towel and then serve with tarter sauce and lemon wedges.