Recipe by peony7247
A family favorite I learned from my mother. The only Salmon my daughter will eat!
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) canalaskan sockeye salmon (can use pink salmon)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 teaspoon dried dill
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cancampbells cream of celery soup
- 5 ounces milk (from soup can)
- canola oil or olive oil
- jasmine rice, cooked according to package directions
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain salmon, remove bones and skin.
- Fork in Bowl like tuna.
- Mix in next 5 ingredients.
- Form into patties or small log shapes.Lightly coat patties in breadcrumbs.
- Brown in hot oil until both sides are browned.Drain on paper towels and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in sauce pan, heat Cream of celery Soup, with 5 oz. of milk to make a thick gravy.
- Serve Croquettes over Jamsmine Rice and drizzle with Cream of Celery Soup Gravy.Serve with steamed Broccoli.