Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (12 ounce) can pink salmon
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- With flour being LAST, put all ingredients into a bowl and mix them.
- Mold the dough-like mix into patties.
- Coat frying pan with a little cooking oil; preheat at medium-high.
- Add patties. Cook until medium brown on one side and turn over and brown other side.
These were okay. They were a little dry, not at moist as I thought they would be. My finicky eating dd loved them. So, I will be making them every now and again.
These are absolutely delicious. I wanted something light for dinner and I had everything this recipe requires in the pantry. We've been having really hot days (30C, Summer has arrived!) I served these with new potatoes and a green salad. A new favourite for sure, thanks for sharing.