Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I've always made the same salmon salad for parties and it's good, but then I came across this which is really yummy! My dad's a commercial salmon fisherman and I'm going to pass this on to him as well so he can add something else to his salmon repertoire. :)
- 1 (7 ounce) can salmon
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Blend salmon and cream cheese together in a bowl.
- Stir in sour cream, green onion, dill, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Chill for at least an hour and serve with crackers or vegetables.
Very good flavor. I used dry dill weed, but think it would be even better with fresh.
made this for my husband to snack on with crackers this afternoon and he enjoyed it very much. I didnt have fresh dill so I used a lemon dill herb mixture I have on hand, and also didnt have the sour cream and used just cream cheese. It was very good. Thanks.