Recipe by mommaj
This recipe came about because I had leftover salmon. My family is really bad about eating leftover fish so I wanted a way to kind of hide it. I had just bought tons of cream cheese and i had green onions and parsley from the garden. Time stated does not include puff pastry thaw time.
- 6 ounces cooked salmon
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- Frank's red hot sauce, to taste
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw puff pastry sheet. Cut into 6 squares.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix salmon, cream cheese, sour cream, parsley, green onions, seasoning, hot sauce and salt & pepper.
- Scoop about 1/4 to 1/2 cup salmon mixture onto each puff pastry square.
- Bring corners of puff pastry together and pinch closed.
- Combine egg & water for an egg wash and brush on top of puff pastry.
- Cook in 425 oven for 20 minutes.