- 24 slices whole meal bread, crusts removed
- 420 g canned corn kernels, drained
- 270 ml canned light coconut cream
- 105 g canned pink salmon, drained & flaked
- 1 egg
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 potatoes, mashed with
- milk, and
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each piece of bread lightly with margarine on one side, place buttered side down into large muffin tins and bake at 200.C for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients except mashed potato and spoon into bread cases.
- Top with mashed potato and bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.