Miss Annie's Note:
If you enjoy salmon, this dish is easy to prepare if you are running short on time. Served with a tasty cheese sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove skin and bones from salmon; flake and set aside.
- 2Combine eggs and next 5 ingredients in a bowl; beat at medium speed in electric mixer until foamy.
- 3Stir in salmon and corn.
- 4Spoon 1/4 cup salmon mixture for each cake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or skillet.
- 5Cook 3 minutes on each side, or until golden.
- 6Set cakes aside, and keep warm.
- 7Combine sour cream, cheese, and pimiento in small sauce pan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
- 8Spoon sauce over cakes and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Corn Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.5
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 211.1 mg
- Sodium 1163.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 21.4 g