Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you enjoy salmon, this dish is easy to prepare if you are running short on time. Served with a tasty cheese sauce.
- Remove skin and bones from salmon; flake and set aside.
- Combine eggs and next 5 ingredients in a bowl; beat at medium speed in electric mixer until foamy.
- Stir in salmon and corn.
- Spoon 1/4 cup salmon mixture for each cake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or skillet.
- Cook 3 minutes on each side, or until golden.
- Set cakes aside, and keep warm.
- Combine sour cream, cheese, and pimiento in small sauce pan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon sauce over cakes and serve.