I got this of a website some time back published by Augusta Georgia. They are really good and super filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 1 challah, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 4 thin salmon fillets
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1 (5 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced into 8 slices
- 1 large tomato, sliced into 8 slices
- 8 slices bacon
- 1Heat grill to medium heat.
- 2Spray bread with cooking spray and grill till golden brown on both sides, remove and set aside.
- 3Squeeze lemon halves over salmon and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Grill, skin side down, for 5 minutes turn and grill 5 more or till done.
- 5Place on plate, remove skin.
- 6While salmon grills, mix mayo, vinegar, and tarragon in small bowl- spread lightly on bread.
- 7Top with spinach, salmon, avocado, tomato, and bacon; top with bread.
- 8Cut and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Club Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (494 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 736.2
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 200.0 mg
- Sodium 729.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 71.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: