Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this of a website some time back published by Augusta Georgia. They are really good and super filling.
- cooking spray
- 1 challah, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 4 thin salmon fillets
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons tarragon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1 (5 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced into 8 slices
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced into 8 slices
- 8 slices bacon
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Spray bread with cooking spray and grill till golden brown on both sides, remove and set aside.
- Squeeze lemon halves over salmon and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill, skin side down, for 5 minutes turn and grill 5 more or till done.
- Place on plate, remove skin.
- While salmon grills, mix mayo, vinegar, and tarragon in small bowl- spread lightly on bread.
- Top with spinach, salmon, avocado, tomato, and bacon; top with bread.
- Cut and serve.