Recipe by Ceezie
This double decker is delish! Everything is better with bacon.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Very good, very filling sandwich! Was very easy and quick to put together. I very lightly toasted the bread so it was not too soft and fall apart and added some diced green onions to the mixture. Will make this again! Made for October 2012 Think Pink Tag.
- 1 (6 ounce) envelope pink salmon, pouch
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup diced seeded tomatoes
- 2 large tomatoes, slices
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 3 slices whole wheat bread
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, combine Salmon with next 4 ingredients; blend well. Evenly spread salmon mixture on 2 slices of bread. Top each with a lettuce leaf and a slice of tomato. Stack on top of each other face up, then top with third slice of bread. Secure with toothpicks and cut into triangles. Makes one club sandwich.