Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 300 g canned chickpeas, drained
- 105 g pink salmon, drained and flaked
- 80 g snow peas
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ww balsamic dressing
- black pepper
- In a medium bow combine the chickpeas and salmon.
- Stir in the snow peas and capsicum. Gently stir though the balsamic dressing.
- Sprinkle with black pepper if desired.
Great simple salad that came together really quickly. I didn't use the Weight Waters dressing as I wasn't sure if it was totally gluten-free, so I just used some balsamic vinegar instead with some salt and freshly ground black pepper. This made a great salad for an easy lunch :)