Recipe by Annetty
Great served as a starter to a meal, or if your asked to bring a plate or if your going on a picnic with friends and family. This will get gobbled up by your friends!!
- 250 g mascarpone, at room temperature
- 100 g smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 small red onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon capers, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir in mascarpone in a bowl until smooth, stir in salmon, lime juice, onion, capers, and horseradish cream until well combined.
- Shape into 2 x 12cm long sausage shapes.
- Combine parsley& dill.
- Spread over a sheet of baking paper.
- Spread pepper over another sheet of baking paper.
- Roll 1 log in herbs until well combined- roll up tightly in the paper.
- Roll the 2nd log in the pepper- roll up tightly in the paper.
- Refridgerate both logs until firm.
- To serve, place logs onto a platter with savoury biscuits.