Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is easy, yummy and posted for a request. It's simple to it double for a larger party too.
- 1 (210 g) can red salmon
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons German mustard
- 1 -2 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup crushed nuts
- 4 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- Combine drained salmon, cream cheese, onion, mustard, lemon juice and salt in a bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Place the mixture into plastic wrap and mould into a ball.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, remove wrap.
- Combine crushed nuts and parsley, then roll the ball in this mixture.
- Serve with crackers and/or fresh vegetable sticks.