Recipe by Semra22
A very nice appetizer to serve with crackers.
Top Review by shadowgirl...
I soooo enjoyed this. I make a similar one but your has now become my favorite. It's the horseradish. Don't you just love that stuff! I going to make it again for the holiday but this time I'm going to combine the 2 recipes. I put peeled seeded diced cucumber in mine. I figure how bad could it be? I'll get back to you on that. Thanks Semra22.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can red salmon, drained
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced celery
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley