1/1 Photo of Salmon Cheddar Bake
Chef Mindi's Note:
This is quick and easy to make. Is more like a quiche though. I got this receipe from a free card at Wal-Mart. The only thing I changed about it was to use 2 C cheddar instead of 1 1/2 C that it called for, regular onions instead of green, added more pepper and used a can of salmon, instead of the filet it suggests. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange bread in spiral pattern in a buttered 9 in pie plate, arranging edges to form a crown.
- 2Sprinkle 1/2 C cheese over bread in bottom of the plate.
- 3Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper until well combined.
- 4Stir in salmon, onions and remaining cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 F for 35-40 mins or until center is set. Check after 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Cheddar Bake
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.3
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 294.7 mg
- Sodium 798.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 32.5 g