This is quick and easy to make. Is more like a quiche though. I got this receipe from a free card at Wal-Mart. The only thing I changed about it was to use 2 C cheddar instead of 1 1/2 C that it called for, regular onions instead of green, added more pepper and used a can of salmon, instead of the filet it suggests. Enjoy
- Arrange bread in spiral pattern in a buttered 9 in pie plate, arranging edges to form a crown.
- Sprinkle 1/2 C cheese over bread in bottom of the plate.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Stir in salmon, onions and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for 35-40 mins or until center is set. Check after 15-20 minutes.