Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am posting my Mother's recipes that she cooked during my childhood. This casserole was one she would make when we had company for lunch, and is one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, cleaned and flaked
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can peas, early June, undrained
- 6 ounces chow mein noodles
- Mix salmon, green pepper, onion, pimiento, cream of celery soup, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms, and peas.
- Turn into a buttered casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.