Aged Cheddar's Note:
I am posting my Mother's recipes that she cooked during my childhood. This casserole was one she would make when we had company for lunch, and is one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, cleaned and flaked
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can peas, early June, undrained
- 6 ounces chow mein noodles
- 1Mix salmon, green pepper, onion, pimiento, cream of celery soup, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms, and peas.
- 2Turn into a buttered casserole dish.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.8
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 60.3 mg
- Sodium 1377.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 33.1 g