Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a healthy yet tasty version of Remoulade sauce. Remoulade is a French/Cajun dipping sauce for seafood. Typically crab & fish cakes or shrimp, crawfish etc. I don't like maynoise anyway and the grated carrots and other ingredients make this recipe sweet & spicy... full of flavor!
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, grated
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- 1 dash black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and chill until just before serving. It's that easy!
- I love this with my salmon cakes.
Yum! I had some salmon nuggets in the freezer, and this was the perfect remoulade to dip them in. Thanks! Made for PAC event March 2011.