1/4 Photos of Salmon Cakes With Lemon - Herb Mayonnaise
If you don't have fresh, cooked salmon, tinned salmon may be substituted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1To make lemon-herb mayo: Combine 3/4 cup mayonnaise, lemon juice, horseradish and 2 ½ tsps thyme in small bowl.
- 2Season sauce to taste. Refrigerate until needed.
- 3To make salmon cakes: Combine first 7 ingredients in medium bowl and stir gently to blend. Season to taste. Mix in egg. Shape into 6 patties, about ¾ inch thick.
- 4Melt butter in large skillet over medium-low heat. Add salmon cakes and sauté until brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- 5Serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Cakes With Lemon - Herb Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (479 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.7
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 336.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: