If you don't have fresh, cooked salmon, tinned salmon may be substituted.
Make and share this Salmon Cakes With Lemon - Herb Mayonnaise recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups loosely packed crumbled cooked salmon
- 1⁄2 cup corn, flake crumbs
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme or 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg
- To make lemon-herb mayo: Combine 3/4 cup mayonnaise, lemon juice, horseradish and 2 ½ tsps thyme in small bowl.
- Season sauce to taste. Refrigerate until needed.
- To make salmon cakes: Combine first 7 ingredients in medium bowl and stir gently to blend. Season to taste. Mix in egg. Shape into 6 patties, about ¾ inch thick.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-low heat. Add salmon cakes and sauté until brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with sauce.