1/4 Photos of Salmon Cakes With Lemon Aioli
This recipe makes about 7-8 salmon cakes, so you might want to double the recipe and the aioli as well. If you are serving these as a brunch to guests, then serve the salmon cakes on a platter lined with mixed greens and drizzled with the aioli on top or on the side, or just serve them on a plate...which ever way you choose to serve them they are delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups salmon, cooked (can use canned or fresh cooked salmon, I like leftover cooked cold salmon!)
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- salt (to taste) or seasoning salt (to taste)
- lemon pepper (to taste or use fresh ground black pepper)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1In a bowl combine the salmon, dry breadcrumbs, green onions, celery, mayo, cayenne, dill, thyme, Worcestershire sauce and egg; mix well to combine.
- 2Season with salt and lemon pepper or black pepper to taste.
- 3Shape into 7 or 8 salmon cakes.
- 4Melt the butter with the oil in a heavy skillet.
- 5Brown salmon cakes on both sides (about 5 minutes per side).
- 6Place on a dish or a serving platter lined with mixed greens.
- 7To make the lemon aioli: mix all ingredients together.
- 8Serve on or with the salmon cakes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Cakes With Lemon Aioli
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.1
- Calories from Fat 454
- Total Fat 50.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 760.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: