Recipe by gertc96
I saw Rachael Ray prepare this on her show 30 min. meals the other day and was so wishing that I had smell-o-vision or taste-o-vision.... Instead, I went out and bought the ingredients and prepared it myself.... I wasn't disappointed.... I had to share this with my zaar family....
Top Review by DDW
Great recipe! I used left over salmon and made the recipe "as is" with perfect results. Very yummy and a great blend of flavors. Thanks for posting, this is my new salmon cake recipe!
- 2 (14 ounce) cans salmon, drained
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon seasoning, all-purpose (recommended ( Old Bay)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended ( Tabasco)
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 -4 tablespoons roasted red peppers (1/2 pepper from a jar, drained)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Combine salmon, egg white, bread crumbs, crab boil seasoning, hot sauce, parsley, roasted red pepper and salt and pepper.
- Form 4 patties, 1-inch thick.
- Add vegetable oil to hot pan, Rotate pan one complete turn to coat bottom of pan with the oil.
- Add patties and cook about 3 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.