1/4 Photos of Salmon Cakes - Rachael Ray
I saw Rachael Ray prepare this on her show 30 min. meals the other day and was so wishing that I had smell-o-vision or taste-o-vision.... Instead, I went out and bought the ingredients and prepared it myself.... I wasn't disappointed.... I had to share this with my zaar family....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (14 ounce) cans salmon, drained
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon seasoning, all-purpose (recommended ( Old Bay)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended ( Tabasco)
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 -4 tablespoons roasted red peppers (1/2 pepper from a jar, drained)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Combine salmon, egg white, bread crumbs, crab boil seasoning, hot sauce, parsley, roasted red pepper and salt and pepper.
- 3Form 4 patties, 1-inch thick.
- 4Add vegetable oil to hot pan, Rotate pan one complete turn to coat bottom of pan with the oil.
- 5Add patties and cook about 3 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Cakes - Rachael Ray
Serving Size: 1 (951 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.9
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 103.2 mg
- Sodium 456.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 42.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: