Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
I saw Rachael Ray prepare this on her show 30 min. meals the other day and was so wishing that I had smell-o-vision or taste-o-vision.... Instead, I went out and bought the ingredients and prepared it myself.... I wasn't disappointed.... I had to share this with my zaar family....
- 2 (14 ounce) cans salmon, drained
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon seasoning, all-purpose (recommended ( Old Bay)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended ( Tabasco)
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 -4 tablespoons roasted red peppers (1/2 pepper from a jar, drained)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Combine salmon, egg white, bread crumbs, crab boil seasoning, hot sauce, parsley, roasted red pepper and salt and pepper.
- Form 4 patties, 1-inch thick.
- Add vegetable oil to hot pan, Rotate pan one complete turn to coat bottom of pan with the oil.
- Add patties and cook about 3 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
Great recipe! I used left over salmon and made the recipe "as is" with perfect results. Very yummy and a great blend of flavors. Thanks for posting, this is my new salmon cake recipe!
these salmon cakes are so easy to do in no time. Perfect for when we're in a hurry. And healthy also. This is good. Thanks Gert. Made for 123 hit wonders.
Excellent! We really enjoyed your recipe for these salmon cakes.I followed your recipe and they turned out Perfect! I will be making these again; thanks for posting.I made hese for Photo Tag. Rita