1/3 Photos of Salmon Cakes
Chris from Kansas's Note:
These salmon cakes are delicious as a light lunch or dinner and can also be served as appetizers. This is from an advertisement for Chicken of the Sea salmon. I have also made this with canned chicken instead of salmon with great results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl, combine chopped red pepper, green onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, seasoned salt and cayenne pepper.
- 2Taste and adjust seasonings to personal preference.
- 3Stir in egg, well-drained salmon and 4 T of the bread crumbs.
- 4Divide and form mixture into 6 to 8 balls.
- 5Roll salmon balls in remaining bread crumbs; flatten into cakes (about 1/2 inch thick).
- 6Fry salmon cakes in melted butter in skillet over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.9
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 686.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: