Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Rachel Ray recipe - low in carbs and so yummy! Not your traditional salmon patties!
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canalaskan salmon, drained and flaked
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- To flaked salmon, add egg whites, parsley, the zest and juice of 1 lemon, garlic, bread crumbs and lots of black pepper and a little salt. Mix together and form 8 patties.
- Preheat 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Cook salmon patties 2 to 3 minutes on each side.