Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great, healthy recipe for salmon!
- 1⁄3 cup tempura breadcrumbs
- 2 (8 ounce) packages salmon
- 1 egg
- 5 scallions
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped canned water chestnut
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, flake apart the salmon with a fork. Add the egg and mix well. Finely chop 4 of the scallions and add to the bowl. Add the water chestnuts, cilantro, pepper, and the bread crumbs and mix well. Shape the mixture into 6 patties. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.Bake at 400 for 20 minutes and flip them half way through.