Recipe by Um Safia
This recipe sounded so unusual that I just had to post it! I haven't tried it & have no idea if it's good or not! But it sure LOOKS good ;)
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 butternut squash, peeled & chopped into chunks
- 1 tablespoon balti curry paste
- 250 ml coconut cream
- 150 g green beans, trimmed & halved
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 150 ml boiling water
- salt and black pepper
- 400 g salmon fillets, skin removed
- 4 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 4 cups cooked basmati rice, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan & fry the onion for 5 minutes until tender. Add the butternut squash 7 curry paste, stir well then add the coconut cream & 150ml boiling water. Bring to the boil, cover & simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the beans & the mango chutney & season to taste, then cut the salmon into chunks & add them to the pan. Cover & simmer for 5 minutes, until the fish flakes easily.
- Garnish with the chopped coriander & serve with the rice.