Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
Salmon patties a little different
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 14 1⁄2 ounces pink salmon (drained or cleaned)
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon safflower oil
- In small bowl, stir all sauce ingredients until well mixed; refrigerate until serving.
- In medium bowl, beat egg and milk with whisk.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except oil.
- Shape mixture into patties.
- In 10" nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook patties in oil about 8 minutes, turning once, until golden brown.
- Serve with sauce.