1/1 Photo of Salmon Burgers and Vegetable Slaw
3 hrs 45 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
From Sons of Norway
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs salmon, ground
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1 cucumber, small, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 8 onion rolls
- 1Combine cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, and green onions in a large bowl.
- 2Mix together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, garlic, and mustard.
- 3Combine the vegetables and dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Refrigerate up to 3 hours.
- 5Toast pine nuts, add to salad, and toss just before serving.
- 6Combine salmon, bread crumbs, cucumber, shallots, and parsley and mix thoroughly.
- 7Divide into 6 portions and shape into patties about 3 inches in diameter and 1 inch thick.
- 8Preheat grill at medium-high. Lightly oil grill rack.
- 9Cook patties on hottest part of grill 5-6 minutes, turn and cook another 5-6 minutes.
- 10Toast cut sides of buns on grill before serving.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Burgers and Vegetable Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 787.8
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.6 mg
- Sodium 981.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 45.1 g