Recipe by Aroostook
Low fat and delicious! Found this recipe on an Alaska Seafood site. Really tasty served on a toasted bun with lettuce and tomato slices. Yummy.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can salmon (or 2 cans, 7-1/2 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 3 egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and flake salmon.
- Combine lemon juice and mustard.
- Blend flaked salmon with breadcrumbs, green onions, and lemon juice-mustard mixture.
- Mix in egg whites until well blended.
- Form mixture into 4 patties and cook on a lightly oiled grill or sauté in skillet until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve each burger on a bun with lettuce, tomato slices.