Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Australian BH&G Diabetic Living.
Make and share this Salmon Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (350 g) boneless skinless salmon fillets
- cooking spray
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2.46 ml lemon zest (finely grated)
- 14.79 ml fresh dill (shredded)
- 2 (100 g) whole wheat rolls (wholemeal grain bread rolls split or 4 slices gluten free bread)
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 lebanese cucumber (peeled into long ribbons use a vegetable peeler)
- 1 carrot (coarsely grated)
- 14.79 ml Greek yogurt (low-fat natural)
- Preheat a chargrill pan to medium high.
- Spray each side of salmon fillets with cooking spray and season with pepper.
- Add the salmon to pan, reduce heat to medium and cook on each side for 2 minutes for medium, or until cooked to your liking and then transfer to a plate.
- Put the lemon zest and dill in a small bowl and stir to combines and sprinkle over each side of the salmon.
- Put the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot, salmon and yogurt on each roll base and top with other half of the roll and serve.
I made this for my lunch today, and really enjoyed it. This burger is very juicy, with the tomato and cucumbers oozing moisture, so be prepared! Absolutely adored the cucumber strips with the salmon....think I'll decorate my salmon with them often. Made for Photo Tag! Thanks for sharing Pat.