1/1 Photo of Salmon Burgers
From Australian BH&G Diabetic Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (175 g) boneless skinless salmon fillets
- cooking spray
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest (finely grated)
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (shredded)
- 2 (50 g) whole wheat rolls (wholemeal grain bread rolls split or 4 slices gluten free bread)
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 1/2 lebanese cucumber (peeled into long ribbons use a vegetable peeler)
- 1/2 carrot (coarsely grated)
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt (low-fat natural)
- 1Preheat a chargrill pan to medium high.
- 2Spray each side of salmon fillets with cooking spray and season with pepper.
- 3Add the salmon to pan, reduce heat to medium and cook on each side for 2 minutes for medium, or until cooked to your liking and then transfer to a plate.
- 4Put the lemon zest and dill in a small bowl and stir to combines and sprinkle over each side of the salmon.
- 5Put the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot, salmon and yogurt on each roll base and top with other half of the roll and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (1270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 881.9
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 96.2 mg
- Sodium 919.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.7 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 59.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: