Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Serve with roasted sweet pepper and aioli sauce
Make and share this Salmon Burger With Roasted Sweet Peppers and Lemon Aioli Sauce. recipe from Food.com.
- Put everything in a blender and alternate blend at low and fast speeds. Ensure that all ingredients are blended but not minced.
- Form a burger ball and chill in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- Remove from fridge at flatten salmon balls into patties.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a saucepan. Put salmon patties in pan and cook about 7 minutes or until brown.
- uild your burger:.
- Place whole wheat burger bun in the oven at 375 and heat about five minutes or until toast warm.
- On one side of bun, layer aioli sauce, sliced roasted peppers, and the salmon patty.
- Enjoy! This salmon burger is fresh, healthy and tasty, even without cheese! :).