Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Our local Publix supermarket was giving out samples of this today with recipe cards. Oh my gosh...this is fantastic. Lots of yummy ingredients and not too eggy! Very fresh tasting. This will definately be on my Easter brunch. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 (4 ounce) package smoked salmon
- 8 ounces thin fresh asparagus spears
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 2 cups refrigerated homestyle O'Brien potatoes
- 6 eggs, beaten or 1 1⁄2 cups egg substitute
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Cut asparagus into bite-size pieces.
- Remove skin from salmon and discard; cut salmon into bite-sized pieces.
- Preheat large saute pan on medium high 2-3 minutes.
- Place butter in pan, swirl to coat.
- Add potatoes, onion, asparagus, and seasoned salt; cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring often, until potatoes begin to brown.
- Add salmon; cover and cook 4-5 minutes more, stirring often, until potaoes are tender and browned.
- Pour eggs evenly over potato mixture and then sprinkle with cheese and tarragon (do not stir); cover and reduce heat to low.
- Cook 8-10 minutes, without stirring, until eggs are puffy and bottom is golden.