Our local Publix supermarket was giving out samples of this today with recipe cards. Oh my gosh...this is fantastic. Lots of yummy ingredients and not too eggy! Very fresh tasting. This will definately be on my Easter brunch. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut asparagus into bite-size pieces.
- 2Remove skin from salmon and discard; cut salmon into bite-sized pieces.
- 3Preheat large saute pan on medium high 2-3 minutes.
- 4Place butter in pan, swirl to coat.
- 5Add potatoes, onion, asparagus, and seasoned salt; cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring often, until potatoes begin to brown.
- 6Add salmon; cover and cook 4-5 minutes more, stirring often, until potaoes are tender and browned.
- 7Pour eggs evenly over potato mixture and then sprinkle with cheese and tarragon (do not stir); cover and reduce heat to low.
- 8Cook 8-10 minutes, without stirring, until eggs are puffy and bottom is golden.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Brunch Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.4
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 368.1 mg
- Sodium 652.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: