- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen broccoli (or 9 oz fresh)
- 12 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 (6 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli, drain and cool.
- Cook pasta shells to desired doneness, drain and cover with cold water to cool.
- In bowl, combine cooked broccoli, salmon, tomatoes and onions. Add ranch, mayo and parsely. Stir gently to coat.
- Drain water from cooked shells. Spoon about 1/4 cup salmon mixture into each shell.
- Can refrigerate to cool more, or serve immediately.