A light and tasty salad for lunch. Salmon other than red sockeye can be used, but the flavour won't be as good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) can red sockeye salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped finely
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons bottled French dressing
- 2 -3 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1In a bowl combine all the ingredients except the cucumbers.
- 2Peel the cucumbers (lengthwise strips on skin can be left or decoration if desired).
- 3Run a fork lengthwise down the cucumber to make a pattern.
- 4Half the cucumbers lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon.
- 5Fill cucumber halves with salmon mixture.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Boats
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.8
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 419.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar